Saturday, June 12, 2010

MTV Movie Awards 2010 !



MTV Movie Awards was on the 6th of June at 2 am. I staid up late but when it started watching it I was so sleepy that I went to bed, but I still checked out the winners and here they are:


* The Best Movie award went to- THE TWILIGHT SAGA:NEW MOON

* Best Comedic Performance award went to- ZACH GALIFIANAKIS from THE HANGOVER

* Global Superstar winner was- ROBERT PATTINSON

* Best Male Performance winner was- ROBERT PATTINSON

* Biggest Badass Star winner was- RAIN

* Best Villain winner was- TOM FELTON from HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE

* Best WTF Moment went to- KEN JEONG from THE HANGOVER

* MTV Generation Award winner was- SANDRA BULLOCK

* Best Kiss winner were- ROBERT PATTINSON and KRISTEN STEWART from THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON

* Best Scared as S**T Performance went to- AMANDA SEYFRIED from JENNIFER'S BODY

* Best Breakout Star winner was- ANNA KENDRICK from UP IN THE AIR

* Best Female Performance winner was- KRISTEN STEWART from THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON

* Bes Fight winner were- BEYONCE KNOWLES vs. ALI LARTER from OBSESSED



I was really pleased with the winners and I loved Sandra Bullock's, Robert Pattinson's, Kristen Stewart's and Tom Felton's speech.
I'll post a link where you can watch all the speeches, videos and of course the red carpet fashion:
http://www.mtv.com/ontv/movieawards/2010/

Write your opinion in the comments below and I'll talk to you soon !
Keep Smiling,
-B,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment