Thursday, June 3, 2010

Online Boyfriend

I know that a lot of girls spend most of their time in online chatting rooms, because they are bored or looking for an adventure or boyfriend. But my opinion is that it's wrong. I don't judge the girls, but I just want to help them and make them realize that your prince on a white horse isn't waiting you on Internet. Maybe sometimes it's really funny to just joke around with your girlfriends and not taking it too serious. Then it's kinda safe, but if you chat because you want to find relationships or friendships then I recommend you to stay away ! Because real life friends and boyfriends are more worth that cyber relationships. But I don't want to scare you. I just want that girls would understand the danger of chatting in online !
I'm gonna put a link here, so you can read a real life story about a girl who fell in love in a cyber dude !
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/relationship-advice/fake-online-boyfriend
Stay Safe !
-B,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment